To foster an environment where Granite Staters recognize the value of College and Career Readiness through policy engagement, sustained and strategic communications and coordination of efforts.
- We believe in a broad view of College and Career Readiness where students have a variety of career options.
- We believe K-12 public education should serve all NH students well.
- We believe in empowering students and families early and actively with the information they need to make informed decisions.
- We believe celebration of student success drives change.
- We believe that local innovation and cross-sector partnerships are key to student success.
- We believe good data drives good decisions.
Strengthening College and Career Readiness in New Hampshire
What We Do
We work at the community level to bridge silos and connect students and their families to opportunities and resources needed to achieve college and career readiness. This includes advancing policies that support college and career readiness.
Current Funding Opportunity
The Alliance is pleased to announce the availability of “Innovative Partnerships Promoting College and Career Readiness in New Hampshire” subgrants to programs and policies that improve student postsecondary success and elevate locally-developed innovations. These grants are designed to advance the capacity of groups and organizations working to improve opportunities for NH students as they progress from high school to a postsecondary program, career, or both. The Alliance will award up to 5 grants of $5,000 each, to fund activities over a 12 month period. The deadline for applications is June 28, 2019. Notices of awards will be issued on July 10, 2019. Successful applicants must be available to participate in a workshop with other grantees on Thursday, August 15, 2019. The RFP is here . The pre-application webinar slides are here and recording here.