To foster an environment where Granite Staters recognize the value of College and Career Readiness through policy engagement, sustained and strategic communications and coordination of efforts.
- We believe in a broad view of College and Career Readiness where students have a variety of career options.
- We believe K-12 public education should serve all NH students well.
- We believe in empowering students and families early and actively with the information they need to make informed decisions.
- We believe celebration of student success drives change.
- We believe that local innovation and cross-sector partnerships are key to student success.
- We believe good data drives good decisions.
Strengthening College and Career Readiness in New Hampshire
What We Do
We work at the community level to bridge silos and connect students and their families to opportunities and resources needed to achieve college and career readiness. This includes advancing policies that support college and career readiness.